To have the monthly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox, subscribe here.
View the current e-newsletter here.
The Capitol Hill newsletter is a monthly newsletter that is digitally delivered to Capitol Hill community association members, and those that subscribe. We welcome any and all contributions, including letters to the editor, photos, stories, or anything else that is relevant to the community of Capitol Hill.
The Faces of Capitol Hill:
We would like to feature Capitol Hill residents, and business owners and organizations in the neighbourhood. If you would like to be featured, or know someone who should be featured, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must be complete upon receipt. Electronic format is preferred. Submitters are responsible for any permissions that may be required.
- The author’s full name and contact information must accompany all submissions. Only the author’s name will be published.
- Community and editorial control of all CHCA content submitted to the newsletter and CHCA website rests with the editor(s) under the direction of the CHCA Board of Directors.
- The CHCA editor(s) is not expected to do any further work on submissions that have not come through the Board of Directors. The CHCA editor(s) may refuse to send for publication any submission.
- If your submission is published, it will be printed as-is. Please check it for spelling and grammar.
- Please limit submissions to 200 words.
- Please keep submissions or responses relevant to Capitol Hill Community.
- The submission deadline is the 20th of the month. Email submissions to email@example.com.